View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 10:59 AM   #8
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Ooooo, I hadn't even thought about the implications of a roll-up battery on portable electronics! They could be ... significant. When the battery is just a layer (or layers) between other components in the case, things could get very interesting.

As for putting the battery in front of the screen, yvanleterrible, I meant that tongue-in-cheek as an attempt at an eye-catching headline, not necessarily as a literal suggestion. Although if an application came along where it made sense to do it (and I agree that e-ink isn't one, not at the moment, anyway), then more power to 'em. Until then, I think the battery can stay safely out of site, even if did happen to be transparent.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote