View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 11:19 AM   #62
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abecedary View Post
Not sure if that's sarcasm or not, but aren't all three owned by B&N? So it's really more like 3 interfaces to what will eventually be the same shop. Whether or not they keep prices consistent across all 3 sites is another story (some places intentionally don't do this in order to give the illusion of competition).
While I do often make sarcastic remarks this was not one of them.

I am aware that all three companies are owned by B&N, but each have different promotions and prices. eReader has the same $9.95 price for best sellers as B&N but eReader.com and caps of ALL books at $12.95. The real drawback is I don't like the eReader format it is just terrible for the type of books I buy. And for the leisure book reading they are overpriced.

FW has rebates and great sales and sells better formats

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote