Thread: So Confused!
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 07:26 PM   #1
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
So Confused!

I just bought myself a birthday present of a new Kindle Fire HD. Very nice. No complaints.

Started sideloading ebooks, since I deDRM everything and have a combination of Amazon and non-Amazon books. Nearly all the Amazon books have been run through calibre (mostly Polish books, but some conversions). Books are being sideloaded, using Calibre Companion to /sdcard/Documents. Some books end up in "Books" and some end up in "Docs". Some that end up in "Books" are converted epubs I've downloaded from MR's library, some that end up in "Docs" are deDRM'd Amazon books that have been through calibre. Some that end up in "Books" are converted to epub/split using the split epub plugin/reconverted to azw3 books purchased from Amazon.

There is no consistency to what is put where. Is there nothing I can to do to make sense of the mess?
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote