View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 12:06 PM   #36
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post

I've been known to have the LotR movies playing in the background, with the TV turned off, as a "music replacement". So yeah, call me weird. Fanatical. Anything.
I'll do this at work sometimes as well. I know the dialog to "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and all three real "Star Wars" movies as well as LotR, so I don't get distracted as I "watch" the movies through my headphones.
It's like comfort food for your ears. Lol.
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote