View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 04:58 PM   #4
JMikeD
Evangelist
JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Various and sundry
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
Some of the images definitely move. How do I turn it off?
I'd be interested to know which one(s). You might double check that. I'm pretty sure none of them are animated.

One purpose of the 'screensaver' is to let you know that most of the controls are disabled. There are almost certainly people out there that would return their Kindle as non-functional if the keys just stopped working. Putting the info in the manual would have no effect. I think I may be one of the very few people that have ever read the Kindle User guide all the way though, based on the questions I see in the forums.

Last edited by JMikeD; 10-01-2008 at 05:09 PM.
JMikeD is offline   Reply With Quote