View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 11:28 AM   #18
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
Actually, my other biggest bug is the long paragraph thing. Very often I get only half a page of text because the text is part of a long paragraph, and there's something with some widow&orphans-setting that prevents the reader from filling out the display with all the text of the paragraph, for some obscure reason.
It's very annoying.

I think there's some workaround (by converting your file from epub to epub in Calibre and ticking one specific setting in Calibre), but I've forgotten what it was and it's not easy to find on this forum. And besides, it's rather a hassle to have to convert all your books before you put them on the device.
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote