View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 09:27 AM   #209
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvangeste View Post
Hi, ixtab, awesome work with the jailbreak! Used it on 3 different kindles and it works like a charm.

Quick question though. Say, I'd like to return one of my Kindles back to Amazon, the screen on that unit is awful. So, I'd like to revert the device to its stock condition, no jailbreak, etc. For USB networking and kindlet jailbreaks there are uninstallers, but what about the jailbreak itself? How would you revert to the stock condition? I'm afraid that Amazon could reject my return if the device is jailbroken.

Thank you!
Hmmm... the link is right in the first post
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote