View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 06:31 PM   #22192
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Got my mojo working, but it just won't work on you
I wanna love you so bad till I don't know what to do

I'm going down to Louisiana to get me a mojo hand
I'm going down to Louisiana to get me a mojo hand
I'm gonna have all you women right here at my command

I wanna love you so bad till I don't know what to do

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hEYwk0bypY )

Good morning, everyone! Sun's up, 2nd day in a row, and I can't decide if I should walk or ride! Yesterday's ride was perfect, but over roads we've ridden before. If I ride today it will be to new areas... Looks good for some Fall foto fun! Big mug of Ahmad's "English Breakfast" tea, a mixed greeeeen salad with crab and balsamic vinegar for breakfast, God is in his heaven, and all seems right in this world! The Japanese Maple leaves are almost blood-red in some areas, and so vivid I have to DE-saturate the settings in my cameras!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
The hubby made a practice bird for Thursday so we have a ton of turkey.
Two turkeys in the same year? Wow! Two turkeys in a decade would be almost more than I could bear. Other than a big turkey drumstick once every 5-6 years, I can easily do without this bird on my table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
I saw Coptic Cairo today, bazaar, Tahrir square and.....an almost empty beautiful Mseum of archelogy, which is the most beautiful I ever saw. I walk the city on my own and it goes well.
Sounds delightful! I wish I could see it all too! Enjoy!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mie12.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	393.2 KB
ID:	96443  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote