View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:51 PM   #37
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Nexus 7 would probably be better unless you just want something to carry around with you like I do.

It has a MicroSD Card expansion slot so you can add more space that way. You can connect to a PC using the special USB cable it comes with. Samsung is very picky and no other usb cable or charger will work with it even though it's MicroUSB. I'm currently looking for an additional charger for downstairs. I thought the days for special cables were over. *huff*
Is the nexus 7 screen as good as the Fire HD though? I want a 10.1" tablet the 7" is okay, but need bigger. Old tired eyes need to be able to enlarge the print.
new is offline   Reply With Quote