View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:20 PM   #248
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
FREE:

Intimate Enemies (Covert Affairs Series) by Joan Swan
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Note: Brava (Kensington) Author
Note: Very nice to get this one free!

I'm currently reading her Fever book. She does know how to write a page turning story that will pull you in but Fever has some serious issues with racial slurs and stereotypes (All bad guys who use them but still...) for the first four chapters of the book. I think she was going for a shock factor but I almost made the book a DNF because I was seriously turned off by it. I pushed past it and it finally stopped so I could enjoy the story. The sequel just came out but Brava has raise their prices to a ridiculous level. ($11.99) I may have to wait to read Luke's Story but this one may keep me tied over till it goes cheaper.

She is a very good writer she doesn't need a gimmick like she used in Fever. It makes her look bad. I just hope now she is published her future books will not make me want to shake my head.

Last edited by Blossom; 09-27-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote