View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 10:02 AM   #37
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
@jackie: Try upgrading to the current WMP (12, I think) and rebooting your computer. According to the Microsoft docs WMP 11 is sufficient, but maybe they are mistaken.

@theducks: How did you configure the device, by right clicking on the device icon or by using Preferences->Plugins? If the former, then you should have seen a restart required message.

I will edit the first post to make the procedure for applying the tweak a little more clear.
Preference:Plugins: Device ...

I didn't even see the other (might be because my toolbars are severely customized)

The PI does work, there are now the 2 standard calibre files on the device on both the main and external uSD card

EDIT:
OK, I am just blind
I re-enabled, restarted Calibre and there was the Icon

Last edited by theducks; 09-16-2012 at 10:06 AM. Reason: EDIT