View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 04:14 AM   #2
arad26
Zealot
arad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenapple View Post
I'm trying to update firmware from v5.0.3 (wifi, unhacked) to v5.0.4.

I've waited for over half an hour now, and it's still stuck at the first updating screen (screen 1/2). What am I supposed to do now? I'm at my wits end! Please help!!!!!
I just updated my kindle and it took about 3 minutes to complete....i would suggest to do a hard reset if you're device is not responding!
arad26 is offline   Reply With Quote