View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #9
ltr
Addict
ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: Kindle PW-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by shall1028
In my version of the Kobo Destop Application (ver 1.9 Mar 30 2011) the bookmarks accurately reflect the state of the books on my Kobo. If I read something on screen then re-sync the Kobo open precisely at that place and vice-versa.
Yeah, bookmarking works fine, but the 'finished" status is the main problem. Books on the eReader showing status of "finished" will not reflect properly onto the desktop software. Kobo programmers are well aware of this outstanding issue and they're working on it.

Right now if you sync a finished book, it resets the bookmark back to the beginning. Syncing another device won't show that its finished until they add backend support to sync that status.

ltr
ltr is offline   Reply With Quote