View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 05:55 PM   #11
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Thanks for the clarifications.

If anyone's interested, the Clip+ 4GB will be a Black Friday item at Best Buy and RadioShack for $30 ($20 below retail).
the sandisk sansa clip+ is THE best hidden jewel in the mp3 world. It simply is the best.
Whenever I see anyone wanting to buy an ipod shuffle or even a nano, I just shake my head and think, people people there are soo many better choices out there. and the Clip+ is one of them.

but to answer the op, just about all ereaders support MP3, your iTunes or even your Windows Media Player can covert unprotected if need be.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote