Thread: Firmware Update Kindle 3 - Firmware update
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 12:03 AM   #9
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
Mine crashed several times and rebooted when I first got it. It has now been trouble-free for 5 days. It may have been an indexing problem. I did load about 50 books and lots of samples in a 2 day period, so maybe I was over stressing the poor thing. I was surprised to find out how long it took to index my books -- it wasn't as if I was loading hundreds. On the other hand, there was The Count of Monte Cristo, The Bible, a cookbook etc. so some pretty long-winded tomes.
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote