View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 09:06 PM   #1
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
clicking sound on page turning button

Hi guys,

I just received my Nook wifi today. I got it fully charged and am now testing it out. I noticed that on the forward page turning button on the left side feels very weird. It made clicking sounds and sometimes I have to press it a couple of times to get it going. The other 3 buttons seem fine though and don't make the same clicking sound. It almost sounds like there's a gap or something underneath. Is this normal? Should I be concern about this at all? All in all though, the Nook is awesome. I love how responsive the screen is. I remembered when I was playing around with it in the store, it was lagging and page turning was slow. Now everything seems faster. Maybe that's the result of the 1.4 firmware?
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote