View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 12:57 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
[QUOTE=Angst;495051

Do you actually expect to read all of them? (Of course)

Why do you keep buying books when you already have so many unread books? (I can't help it. I'm obsessive/compulsive.)[/QUOTE]

I think of my Kindle like I think of my paper library.

Whether or not I've read them is not important, nor is how many I have. They are there because I will eventually read or re-read them.

I don't count the books in my paper library.......nor do I count them in my Kindle.

Unfortunately, Calibre lets me know exactly how many books I have.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote