View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 03:06 PM   #128
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Isn't this discussion about books that do not work on the Kindle as a default? And then I would say that the copyright holder have in many cases explicitly not made the book available on the Kindle.
In the case of library books, the book is most likely available in the Kindle store (since they are downloading a .mobi book), so I don't know that books were "explicitly" made unavailable. When they reject a Kindle PID (as Fictionwise seems to be doing now), then they are purposely making it unavilable. It they accept the Kindle PID then they've just made .mobi books available as they have other formats.

Anyway, this thread is about how to make Igorsk's scripts work. All other discussion should move to another thread.