View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 04:17 AM   #5
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
This sounds like a fantastic idea - I think I'd need a 32-bit, have to check should you proceed any further with it.

But, could I make a plea for it to be as simple to install as possible ??
I appreciate 99% of MobileReaders are tech savvy, but i'm afraid I'm one of the minority who sort of muddle through, often getting it right by accident !

Just had it happen with the latest ... ummm ... "Tools" kit, which has installed beautifully, without me being enough aware of what happened, to be confident of repeating it next time !
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote