View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 02:39 PM   #197
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
I downloaded the 7.3 Sigil, and tried it with another English book (I think this morning's was English too), similar problem:

Spoiler:
calibre, version 1.2.0
ERREUR : Exception non gérée: <b>UnicodeDecodeError</b>:'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 0: unexpected end of data

calibre 1.2 [64bit] isfrozen: True is64bit: True
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '7', '6.1.7601')
Python 2.7.4
Windows: ('7', '6.1.7601', 'SP1', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.open_with.action", line 178, in open_with
File "calibre_plugins.open_with.action", line 212, in launch_app
File "subprocess.py", line 711, in __init__
File "subprocess.py", line 907, in _execute_child
File "subprocess.py", line 646, in list2cmdline
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 0: unexpected end of data

PS: What is FWIW an acronym for? I knew only FYI.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote