View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 09:27 AM   #44
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
But only if they're already in touch.

What I'm wondering is how I'd find Mary Highschoolfriend whom I haven't been in touch with for eons if she doesn't use her real name or say where she went to school because of privacy concerns, or how she'd find me if I also am not using my real name or giving details of my location.

If she's that concerned about privacy, maybe she doesn't want you finding her.

BTW, my reluctance to get a FB or Twit account is not over privacy concerns. I just think MZ is Evil and I don't want to contribute to his ownership of the Internet, and I think burying yourself in tweets and updates is not being social, it's rather the opposite. In some cases becoming a sort of reclusive narcissism.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote