View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 01:19 PM   #2
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
My latest novels are all in the 110k word range, and they are each one part. I have read plenty in the 200k range that are in one part.

What genre are they in? If its Sci-fi or Fantasy, those readers tend to expect longer books. 150k divided in three gives you 50k a book... and they will see that as too short. 150k is not really all that long for sci-fi fantasy. If its Romance, those tend to run shorter so I would suggest breaking it in at least 2 of not three parts.

Other genres have their own expected length. Poke around your genre and see what they are running.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote