View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 11:31 AM   #63
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Aw, if they had a "cozy" section, I'd just buy them all. I don't know a thing about mysteries, but my mom likes cozies.
I'm not much of a cozy-recognizer either, but in PPP's sale, Night Kill is described by an included review quote as a "zoo cosy" and the Mew Is For Murder gets comments as both "quirky" and "cozy" if you think you might want to pick up a couple.

And for my fellow Canadians, I'll mention that Relative Danger apparently has portions set in Toronto.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote