View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 04:03 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merischino View Post
Is overdrive the only option for audiobooks? I have a few but haven't cracked the nut yet on learning how to load and access them. I'm not v interested in doing library-app mgmt just yet though. Too many books on my list that ive already purchased in one form or another.
There's Audible which is own by Amazon You can get a free 30 day trial which will give you two free credits for two free audiobooks and during the trial you get membership pricing after that it's 14.95 and you get 1 free credit a month plus 30% off discount of any audio books you buy. There's other more expensive plans but this is their basic one.

I currently have a trial subscription going.

Audiobooks you already own in mp3 format can be played using the normal mp3 player on the Fire or any mp3 app.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote