View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 07:20 PM   #3
therealjoeblow
Zealot
therealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Samsung Android Tablet w/Moon+ Pro Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I think this has to do with where the Anchor was placed in the original file Before a split happens in Calibre.

I am not sure that Calibre can detect an Anchor that happens Before an Chapter heading.
Yep, I had an anchor, then the <div class="pagebreak"> then another anchor, then my chapter heading (h2). I moved the pagebreak to before the first anchor (so now I have div, a, a, h2) and it works fine, only this is a manual pain in the butt. I was hoping there was some way to tell Calibre to put these in the right order, regardless of how the original source put them, but I guess that's asking a bit much...

Cheers
The REAL Joe
therealjoeblow is offline   Reply With Quote