View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 12:11 PM   #30
Alix78
Alix78 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAlix78 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAlix78 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAlix78 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAlix78 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAlix78 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAlix78 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAlix78 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAlix78 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAlix78 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAlix78 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I had to register on here just to say a BIG THANK YOU for this post! Since a few days I have my Kindle Paperwhite, but to my big frustration my PDF books looked awful on it. I was searching the net for hours to find a solution. I almost gave up because I read that it's not possible to make a PDF look neat on a Kindle. Then I stumbled upon your post and you saved me!
Big kudos to guys out there doing these sort of things and making our expensive gears be more user friendly!
Alix78 is offline   Reply With Quote