View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:25 PM   #14
mobilewilier
Connoisseur
mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilewilier ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy736 View Post
I also got my Paperwhite today
My screen is less than perfect though. I have pink and green blotches. Time will tell if I can live with it. Mine is from the 503 series.
I would definitely return it. My 2nd PW was like yours and it was so distracting to read. You buy an e-reader for the best reading experience and if the color patches detract from that then exchange it.

My 3rd one is fine and it's a joy to read on!
mobilewilier is offline   Reply With Quote