View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 11:26 PM   #3
BookJunkieLI
Evangelist
BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookJunkieLI ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle 4, Nook Gl4, Nook STR, REB 1100, Ebookwise 1500,
Thanks for the answer, Kovid, unfortunately I apparently have no clue how to go about implementing that. I know I need to be in Advanced mode and I've tried reading the documentation here: http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/_mod...scated_article

I thought I'd figured it out but every time I save the recipe and then reopen it the new coding is gone. As far as I can tell I need to put in something like the following:

def articles_are_obfuscated = True
def get_obfuscated_articles(url)

but I have to be doing something wrong as no matter how many times I tell it to save or update the recipe it never actually saves the changes. Please help.
BookJunkieLI is offline   Reply With Quote