View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:12 PM   #3
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Every month or two a survey like this is posted here. This is the first one I recall where every question was clearly worded and one that I could answer.

I'm not sure how the survey could help answer if and when electronic books will replace paper ones, but that's not my problem. Personally, I think that newly printed paper books will eventually be as rare as the book type they replaced (hand-written ones on animal skin). When that will happen is unknowable. How long did the transition to the printing press take?
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote