View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:02 AM   #14
Man Eating Duck
Addict
Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I think that getting the ranges isn't fine grained enough. We're not wanting to check that our fonts cover the characters used, but to trim the fonts to cover only the characters used. Of course, making sure that all the needed characters are in the font will be part of this.
Actually I am very interested in finding out if there are missing glyphs... Small squares in place of characters is a far larger problem than a few tens of Kilobytes in size IMO

I suspect that most methods of subsetting would also give you a "free" coverage check in the bargain.
Man Eating Duck is offline   Reply With Quote