View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 12:47 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by friktion View Post
Since I know very little about the Android platform, I am stumped at the moment by how to fix this:

I have (in the "Notifications" roll-down window) 8 processes going on - all installing apps. But none finish downloading/installing the apps, it just goes on and on

For instance, I bought the App of the Day, Documents to Go Full Version Key, and it is still showed as "installing" 5th of 8 on the Notifications menu.

Does anyone know how can I stop/cancel the installs? Right now, nothing is getting thru

So happy this forum exists ...
Click on the notification of the app installing. it should take you to a cancel button.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote