View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 05:46 PM   #9
lilman
Addict
lilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle DX, iPad
v1.5 coming soon. Here's what I hope to have included:
-Single folder mode
Instead of batch processing a collection of organized manga folders, you can specify a single folder to process. I already finished the coding for this and it works transparent to the user. When you specify parent_folder it checks whether there are subfolders (batch mode) or not (single folder mode) and then continues working accordingly.
-Binding for epub
Almost done with the coding for this, not that Kindle users should care about epubs.
-Change some command line options
I think I'll make num_chars_keep_suffix optional rather than mandatory. It's a feature I always use myself but others may not find it useful depending on how you organize your manga. I haven't started the coding this but it shouldn't take too long.
-Edit-
Never mind about removing num_chars_keep_suffix as I forgot about special release chapters (like when a manga has a chapter 5.5). num_chars_keep_suffix allows you to keep these special numberings.

v1.5 should be released in the next 1-3 days.

If you guys have any requests let me know. I basically just program whatever I would like to use personally, or whatever comes to mind, but if you have a particular feature you would like I'll conisder adding it in.

-Update-
Slight release delay since my parents suprised me with an iPad and I've been busy playing with it. v1.5 should be released in 1-2 days (so by Tuesday).

Last edited by lilman; 05-02-2010 at 05:50 PM.
lilman is offline   Reply With Quote