View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 05:12 PM   #27
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
I had Oberon covers on my K1 and K2. They are lovely, do fold back to be quite flat, but are very heavy.
That's one of the reasons I like my Oberon sleeve. It's not nearly as heavy as their full covers, and reading becomes that much more enjoyable when I simply slip the Kindle out of its cover and read naked. Having only 10 ounces of Kindle in your hand when you're reading does make a difference. The sleeves are also cheaper than the full covers, and use that same thick leather for protection.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote