View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:16 PM   #283
7hir7een
Reader of Books
7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Elipsa, Kindle Basic (11th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Me too! It makes the PW the perfect Kindle!

12 fonts? How do you change your margins and line spacing settings? Mine cut off after 10 fonts.
I removed the extra (Asian?) fonts that pop up with USE_ALT_FONTS using the method RogueLeader mentioned. I never used them and didn't want them taking up the space.

However, you have to be at least somewhat comfortable poking at the file innards of your Kindle to do it

ETA: If you meant the actual reader part, the margins are courtesy of JBPatch, and I didn't tweak line spacing
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote