View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 07:27 PM   #25
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
A link to the discussion thread regarding the T1 issues at the Sony Forum. This is a different link to the one I posted in my original post and is also quite informative.

https://forum.sel.sony.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11379

Personally, I believe that Sony are being fair about this issue. One can only hope that a firmware patch is in the offing soon, once their software engineers have gathered enough data to determine what is causing the errors.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote