View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 07:41 PM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
i'll bet he's seeing what i experience on some files. there are several files in the left panel and each of them have a chapter heading at the beginning of the file. these headings are just plain text and the first split will accept my choice from the heading selector, but the second file won't, the third one will, the fourth won't..... anyway i do the ones that will, then save the file and reload it, then do the others. this is my work-a-round.

some time back i started a thread about this and theducks tried to help but i/we never arrived at a solution. i don't remember anyone else responding to that thread.
Sometime I have to use the Remove formatting menu choice (Ctrl Spacebar) a number of times. (These tend to be complex, nested styling code)
Now, I just usually switch to CV and change the P to H3 and the same at the end. (that has the added benefit of leaving other styles in place
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote