View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 11:47 AM   #69
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
Glad you fix it! I do not know about the fonts! sorry!, regarding the CR3 notes bug, I rarely use the end notes, but probably some bad formatting fro the original book source.

Keep diging in this forum, there is a lot a people here willing to help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshzh View Post
Thank you, skydive,

I edited the file. Since I deleted fbreader after installing fbreader180 (my fbreader.app), my configuration looks like the following and it works!

djvu:@DJVU_file:1:djviewer-both.app,djviewer.app:ICON_DJVU
fb2:@FB2_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_FB2
epub:@EPUB_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_EPUB
chm:@CHM_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_CHM
txt:@TXT_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_TXT
rtf:@RTF_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_RTF
html:@HTML_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_HTML
tcr:@TCR_file:1:fbreader.app,cr3-pb.app:ICON_TCR

The good news is I now can open those chm files that can't be opened by fbreader -- that was one reason I wanted to try Coolreader in the first place. The bad news is after I set Arial Unicode MS as the default fonts, Chinese characters still don't display properly. With fbreader I can read Chinese using Arial Unicode MS (I heard it is the most complete font package).

English displays properly in Coolreader.

What else should I do?

BTW: there seems to be a bug in CRS. After highlighting the end note number/link, I press the central button but it won't go to the end note.
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote