View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #11
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_h View Post
Did you check for a coupon? I just bought a wi-fi kobo for a family Christmas present and a coupon for the books was also placed in the bag. The coupon has a code that you use to download the books.
will have to check tonight. I bought my wifes and it had a bag, but the one my wife picked up didn't have a bag, so there was nothing. We bought both of them at the same time, and both under my email address so it's possible they only gave one coupon and it's in the bag at home. we'll see.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote