View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 04:01 AM   #24
dujik
dujik began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermopyle View Post
The program does not require Calibre at all, it simply builds off the directory structure you've created on your Kindle (Calibre just makes those directories if you use it.) You can create any directories you want and the program won't know the difference between that and Calibre-generated folders.

Having said that, where are you running the program from? I just want to make sure you have it in the correct location, which is the root directory of your Kindle. Just put it on the Kindle and run it from there (it uses relative pathing and so needs that as its starting location.)

If that doesn't work, is you collections.json file in the system folder? If not, where is it? Does the program crash or give you an error? Does AKC simply not make changes to your collections, with your previous collections staying as they were, or does it wipe those out and leave you with none?
Sorry for late answer.
Ok i found a bug,if there is mbp file along with the book the whole thing is
not working.
I manage to create a collection with clean mobi files(this is the only way that is working for me) and when i start reading mbp file creates itself and then later when i add book in the same folder
and reboot kindle the whole collection disappears because of previous created mbp file.

Last edited by dujik; 12-03-2010 at 04:03 AM.
dujik is offline   Reply With Quote