View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 02:13 PM   #127
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jation View Post
Thanks, everything works fine. But I have one question:

Is possible to keep scene changes from original docx
Example:
Test line 1. Test line 1. Test line 1. Test line 1.

Test line 2. Test line 2. Test line 2. Test line 2.

I always get:

Test line 1. Test line 1. Test line 1. Test line 1.
Test line 2. Test line 2. Test line 2. Test line 2.
Hi, jation:

You know, when you use the macro, it will indicate scene-breaks (like what you've displayed) with a "[scbreak]" which you can optionally highlight in Red. I leave them in, and then regex them out, using the correct style for the following paragraph, in either the output HTML or the output ePUB (whichever way you go).

Does that help? I actually find the [scbreak] indicator more useful than simply leaving an extra empty paragraph which would have to be coded properly to work in any event.

HTH,
Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote