View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 12:28 AM   #146
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
The majority of features are the same for all current Kobo readers. In fact the Glo / Mini / Touch 905C and Aura use the same f/w, with a few differences in the look and feel (the Glo and Aura have the same home menu, while the Mini and Touch have the older home menu)!

So yes, the font tips are applicable to the Aura.
Thank you!

Once I downloaded 7-Zip to open the .rar file for the font I wanted (Fontin to go alongside the Fontin_Sans I already have) from the "Summary of Modified Fonts" thread and figured out how to get it to my laptop it was a piece of cake. I may even try a few other fonts that look interesting!

Hmmmm.....I wonder if this can be done on my Sony T1...... ......maybe it's time to scour the Sony forum and see.....
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote