View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 03:43 PM   #69
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
As a Kindle with Special Offers user, I don't mind the ads an special offers for the screensaver or the small, non-blinking, banner at the bottom of the Kindle's contents screens.

However, I would absolutely abhor any kind of advertising in the book. Advertising in a book takes you out of the story.

As MrsJoseph said, I really don't want to see those long excerpts from other books in the file either. I've also ran into the 40% of the file is an excerpt situation. It totally mesed up the reading experience as I thought there was a lot more of the story yet to read.
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote