View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 09:44 AM   #10
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by themoores1us View Post
I have used this to convert several large PDF books (400-800 Pages) that I downloaded from Google Books. I have used your program in both Vista and XP to convert to LRF format for my Sony prs505 and it works very well in both. I have had a couple books that the program hung up on, usually after 30 or so pages for some reason ?? Thank You for a wonderful program.

Jim
Glad you found it useful!

I'm always looking to tweak the internal Profiles; just to make the program that much better!

I want to produce the largest possible image proportional to the devices' screen without any resizing/zooming effects.

May I ask if the resulting LRF adequately "fills" the screen of the Sony PRS-505 or is there a bit too much (white) margin i.e. top/bottom or left/right?
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote