View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 02:34 AM   #3
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Page turning.

Yes, compared to *some* buttons (Ahem! Cough! Cough! Kindle! Cough! Cough!) the page forward/backward buttons can be a tad unresponsive - by comparison. I *LIKE* the bit of stiffness to the buttons as I'm not accidentally paging-paging-paging-paging with every breath and jiggle of my hand when I'm holding it one-handed. However, *some* people seem to prefer a button which registers a depression whenever a butterfly in China flaps its wings. Go figure. Either you'll like it, tolerate it, love it or hate it. That's about the best I can offer you as you'll really have to see for yourself.

But yes, it is *NOT* as sensitive as a Playstation controller.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote