View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 01:06 PM   #27
Little_bear
Groupie
Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch (gifted to a friend), Sony PRS-T2, iPad mini
Cheesecake Incredible by Michael Paquette

Quote:
YOU can make a cheesecake! Sweet, creamy and delicious, cheesecake is one of the most impressive desserts to make. When I present a cheesecake, I frequently hear “I can never seem to make a cheesecake” or “They are so hard to make, I wish I could make them”. With the simple techniques revealed in this book, YOU will be able to create your own show stopping, jaw dropping cheesecakes. You will find not only recipes with countless variations, but inspiration to develop your own flavors. This book will make even a novice into an expert.
Contains:
Basic Cheesecake Recipe
Bailey’s & Kahlua Cheesecake
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Chocolate Cheesecake
Candy Shop Cheesecake
Crème de Menthe Cheesecake
Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake
S’mores Cheesecake
Turtle Cheesecake
Eggnog Cheesecake
Pumpkin Cheesecake