View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 12:53 PM   #7
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Dear Susan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilke1969 View Post
I sent back my red pp I got for Christmas 2 weeks ago. It froze up. They called yesterday and said they were sending out a new one but were out of the red, so asked if I wanted to wait for red to restock... or choice between a white or black. So.... a white one is on the way to me. Ya .
Susan

Dear Susan:

Good!! At least we got you moving forward. I am sorry that you have the agravation of returns... but I am happy that the white was acceptable!! We are going to make you very happy yet!!

I appreciate your post and am sure you will love the white!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote