View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 04:15 PM   #5
Boomstick
Boomstick began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I'm not going for the scanning in pages route. I shall go through my books and magazines for the recipes I want to include, then search the internet for that same recipe, if I can find it I will copy the text and add it to my recipe document. If I can't find it, I'll scan it in using OCR, strip out and correct any text and add it in that way.

Anyways, I think I have it sorted now. One further question (and I'll reiterate that I'm using Atlantis):

I've pretty much sorted the TOC now (thank God) but is it at all possible to add text to the TOC that doesn't show up within it (on the ereader) but does show up when viewing the title page?

Let me explain a bit better:

On clicking the book title from the PRS-505 menu, then clicking the Table of Contents option, it lists:

Title Page
Mains
Meat Dishes
Fish Dishes
Vegetarian Dishes
Pasta Dishes
Pies
Desserts
Cakes
Cheesecakes
Muffins
Sweet
Savoury
Soups
Meat
Fish
Vegetarian
Snacks, Soups & Sides

Is it possible to omit those above in italics, from the TOC, but when I click the Begin option from the 505 menu, it lists them all on that page? I don't necessarily need those italicised words clickable from that first page, but I'd like them there to separate the food types.
Boomstick is offline   Reply With Quote