View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 12:39 AM   #1
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
British Mystery Recs needed

I'd really love to discover some more great British mysteries. I've already read all of Agatha Christie, Sherlock Holmes, and Father Brown (and probably others that I can't think of at the moment). For more modern works, I absolutely loved the Inspector Jury series (the earlier ones, anyway) by Martha Grimes. Can anyone recommend any other books/series along the same lines? Thank you!
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote