View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 02:06 PM   #298
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
I was iffy on wanting to read this series because of what I've read about Knight, for the price I'm going to give it a try.
Just go in prepared and I think you will be okay. The gibberish dialogue was the hardest part for me to get past. The hero just didn't make much sense at all. You will see what I mean. This book is like none of her other books even Creed is nothing like it. If you can get past Knight the other books in the series are much more like her other books.

On Facebook. KA doesn't really talk normal either. It's so hard to believe she is the author of her other books because she always trying to sound very young I guess.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote