View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 03:14 AM   #128
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@geekmaster: Sorry, didn't see your edit sooner

It (1.0.25) builds okay here with
Code:
./configure --prefix=${TC_BUILD_DIR} --host=${CROSS_TC} --enable-shared=no --enable-static=yes --without-libdl --without-versioned --disable-python --disable-resmgr --disable-dependency-tracking --without-debug --disable-alisp --enable-seq
:?

(Where CROSS_TC is my X-TC triplet, arm-kindle-linux-gnueabi)

And readelf confirms that the _symbols stuff from a nonpic (static) build is there.
Stupid question: did you make sure you re-ran the whole configure/make enchilada from a clean tree (make distclean)? Also, not sure about your whole CC/host/target stuff, usually, a correct --host is enough with autotools, I very rarely have to override CC manually, and that's usually only when a project doesn't use a real buildsystem .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 07-12-2012 at 03:24 AM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote